This metrics template shows stats for a real shopping mall's paid search results for 6 months.
- Impressions: Number of digital views or engagements
- Clicks: Number of clicks on the ad received
- CTR: Click Through Rate (Clicks / Impressions)
- Conversions: Number of actions users take after clicking the ad
- Conversion Rate: Conversions / Clicks
- Cost: Money spent by the advertiser (shop) for the ad
- CPC: Cost Per Click (Cost / Clicks)
- Revenue: Total amount of income generated by ads
- P&L: Profit and Loss (Revenue - Cost)
The dataset used in this metrics template is from Kaggle, with Marcello D as author. Parts of the data are adjusted on the basis of the original dataset.