Top Website Metrics & KPIs that need to be tracked: Users, New Users, Sessions, Pageviews, Pages Per Session, Average Session, Duration, Average Time On Page, Bounce Rate, Exit Rate, Sessions Per Users.
- Users: The number of distinct users who visited your site or app.
- New Users: The number of users who interacted with your site or launched your app for the first time (event triggered: first_open or first_visit).
- Sessions: The number of sessions that began on your site or app (event triggered: session_start).
- Pageviews: The number of app screens or web pages your users viewed. Repeated views of a single page or screen are counted. (screen_view + page_view events)
- Pages Per Session: The number of app screens or web pages your users viewed per session. Repeated views of a single page or screen are counted. (screen_view + page_view events) / sessions
- Average Session Duration: The average duration (in seconds) of users' sessions.
- Average Time On Page: The average time users spent viewing this page or a set of pages.
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of sessions that were not engaged ((Sessions Minus Engaged sessions) divided by Sessions). This metric is returned as a fraction; for example, 0.2761 means 27.61% of sessions were bounces.
- Exit Rate: The percentage of exits from the property that occurred out of the total pageviews.
- Sessions Per User: The average number of sessions per user.